R.I.P. Paul Walker and Roger Rodas

Although this is completely unrelated to Arsenal, I would like to formally extend my condolences to the families and friends of Paul Walker and Roger Rodas, who sadly passed away yesterday in a car crash.

I am a Fast & Furious fanatic, having watched the series throughout my childhood. Brian O'Connor [Walker] inspired my love for Japanese Domestic Market vehicles, something which I would have never thought possible. Ever since I saw him get behind the wheels of both a Toyota Supra and Nissan Skyline, I knew I would need to own one in the future. As with many other young males having watched this series, I wanted to be exactly like him; drive fast, pursue dreams and come home to a great family.

I know I am not the only one to say this, but you both will be dearly missed. By myself, by the Fast & Furious community, by your respected families. You know they say the good die young, and I guess this is another tragedy that proves it. Race in Paradise brother.

@ZachAFC

This content was produced exclusively for ZachAFC.blogspot.com and can be reproduced with attribution, please.